procedures for applying a letter of recognition
Please make sure to follow the procedure below to ensure all affairs run smoothly. Thank you for your cooperation.
Required Document For Accreditation
Below listed all require documents for accreditation. Applicants are recommend to prepare listed below document and send it together with your form. Thank you for your cooperation and if there is any question please feel free to contact us for further assistance.
- Copies of academic certificates from lowest to highest level
- GCE ‘O’ Level
- GCE ‘A’ Level
- National Diploma
- Higher National Diploma
- Official academic transcript of approval
- Offer letter from the institution (For course recognition application only)
- Identification Card (IC Card)
Please ensure that all copies of academic documents have been certified true copy from certain agencies such as schools/ institutions/ courts. Any incomplete form will not be entertain.
- Here in BDNAC, we do not offer any photocopy service.
- Please bring the original certificate as a reference.
- Enclose all copies of relevant certificates (Photocopy Certificate).
- Any incomplete forms and documents cannot be processed properly.
- Document processing is 5 working days.
- Applicant must provide a copy (Photocopy Certificate) of the completion certificate before submitting the application at the mkpk secretariat counter.
- Each applicant must bring all original certificates when applying.
Have any question regarding the procedure?
No worries! Our team can guide and help you out to ensure your application successfull. Don't wait long call us now.
Attention to Applicants!
Please check the contents of the letter before leaving the counter to ensure that the contents of the letter are correct and complete.